Monday, September 26, 2005

This weekend I pretty much stuck with the schedule I laid out for myself. Except on Friday I ended up reading and falling asleep around 7 p.m. I woke up several times during the night, mainly because of my crazy cat Sasha, but I finally got out of bed around 7 a.m. I guess I needed the sleep. I went shopping for fall work clothes on Saturday and spent way too much money but I did find some great deals. I watched the Notre Dame/ Washington game at Lisa Radden's family's house with Eileen and the Raddens. We had a great time and we won! Next week we play Purdue. I hate playing Purdue. I'm not sure why maybe it's because of their big dumb drum. Sunday I did some chores around the apt. and went shopping for some fabric for one of my Halloween costumes. I've been only sewing for about a year now and I'm mainly self-taught. I spent way too much again, this time on fabric. $40 so far, and I still need to get more supplies. When I'm done it should look something like this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be nice to see a photo of your creation.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home