Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cat wins again

Here the lastest Sasha updates from my parents.

Dad:
Came down to the basement a few minutes ago and found my light box on the floor and all my 35mm slides that I had sorted were strewn all over the floor. I began to do search on how to skin cats and I'm getting a lot of knowledge on that subject. When should I start skinning Sasha? 

I might close the door to the basement to keep Sasha out, but what if mice or other creepy crawlers invade the basement, who is going to chase them? Damn if you do and damn if you don't. I can't win. Cat wins again. He is over in the corner laughing!

I woke up this morning and he was sleeping in his little bed outside our bedroom underneath the thermostat in the hall.  right now he has been rubbing himself on Leo's face.  Leo moved and he followed him.

Mother:
Yeah, he is always rubbing on Leo an Leo says..."geeeez, cat, what makes you think I like that, I don't go ahead and eat you because the humans are watching and I would get into deep shit."

Since he can't sleep with us I put that bed in the hallway just in case he wanted to feel comfortable.  He enjoys walking around the house at night doing whatever he does......eats his food.....lays on the step next to the bird cage so he can keep an eye on them and terrorize them in their sleep....he especially likes to sleep in Dad's chair in the basement because it smells like Dad's butt and he knows how irritated he gets to come down and see all that white cat fur on his maroon/green cloth chair.

Dad:
I just retruned from walking Leo; however, Sasha instigated it all. He was at the door to the garage meowing wanting to go out. So I decide to walk Leo at that time. We went down by the pool, Leo on the leash and Sasha followed. He stopped to poop at the Brickey's, Leo and I waited for him to finish. When he did he covered the evidence with leaves and ran towards us. He then followed Leo and me to the pool where I unleashed Leo. Sasha followed all the time and when we returned Sasha followed us home. He is outside now.

He walked fast to the pool area but when we finished and started home he was dragging his ass, came back walking slow.

Mother:
Yesterday I saw the frog toy face down in the empty cat food dish.....What makes it particularly funny is that the cat dish is on top of the dryer, making it quite an endeavor to get the stuffed animal up there. I guess he was sharing his food with his lover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sasha has a vocabulary/language problem. While he was perched on the porch railing he saw an orange cat approach the front door to the house and instead of saying, "Get out of here before I rip your liver out!" he says, "Oooooouuuuuucccchhh you're stepping on my taaaaaaaaiiiiiiil!!"
The sound Sasha made when the cat approached was not the conventional howl/growl/wail that you hear all other cats make when they encounter the enemy. The only screaming he has ever done as a pampered house cat has been the screech he makes when we step on his tail. That was the best sound he could make with his limited vocabulary when he saw the other cat trespassing. It was the weirdest thing. The orange cat ran away only after I came out of the house to see who was stepping on Sasha's tail.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home