Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cactus Club
Last night I went to the Cactus Club with Eileen and some of her co-scientists. Besides the talk of the proper swift techniques on how to kill a lab rat, I had a good time. Tuesday nights are "Build Your Own Margaritas". I love margaritas but we discovered that it's best to leave the margarita ingredient decisions to the professionals. It was still fun. First you have to pick a tequila, there's about 20 to chose from, a second liquor (10 options), a fruit flavor, plus a choice of juices. Then you get to name your margarita. We ate half price appetizers and now my jacket smells like Mexican food. I wore it to work today and I'm sure the people on the bus and shuttle were wondering what that smell was. Speaking of Mexican food. I've discovered that Boston is deficient in that restaurant category.

1 Comments:

Blogger eileen said...

mj, your "Tightie Whitie" was a favorite among the lab.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home