Monday, October 17, 2005

Saturday's game against USC was one of the worst losses I've experienced watching Notre Dame football. I was in disbelief. I was upset and angry. I was so upset I wanted to slug one of those idiotic BC fans that were cheering not for USC to win but for Notre Dame to lose. Considering that this is the same team that lost to USC by 31 points last year, we've come a long way and we're only going to get better. When we play and beat USC on November 25, 2006, I'm going to remember how I felt Saturday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Q3 said...

yeah, that loss stunk. instant replay needs to be used in all college football games cause the ball should of been placed at the 3 instead of the 1 and then Reggie Bush helped "push" Matt into the endzone which is illegal. Well, they will get their's if they end up playing Texas for the Title.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home