Friday, May 02, 2008

Meme

Eileen tagged me for a Meme. So here goes. 1. The rules of the game get posted on the beginning. 2. Each player answers the rules about him or herself. 3. At the end of the post, the player tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read his [or her] blog.

What I was doing ten years ago:
Ten years ago I was 21 and finishing up my Junior year of college. I can't remember when the last day of class was so I might have already been home and getting ready for summer school in Italy.

Five things on my to do list today:
1. Pack for my trip to NYC this weekend
2. Send out the evite for the Crawfish Boil
3. Finish up various projects at work
4. Get myself to the bus station on time
5. Purchase some snacks and magazines for the bus ride

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
The usual: quit my job, travel, give money to charities, buy fun stuff, get back at my enemies, (just kidding, well not really). Get serious about being an artist. Start my own company and hire my family and friends and pursue my various business ideas.

Three of my bad habits:
1. Failing asleep on the couch at night and waking up at 3:33 am with my contacts stuck to my eyeballs.
2. Tardiness
3. Chain chewing gum. I can chew through an entire pack of gum in a day and not those small 5 stick of gum packs, I'm talking about those big packs.

Five places I've lived:
1. Several cities in Georgia: College Park, Lilburn, St. Mary's, Lawrenceville
2. South Bend, IN
3. Chicago, IL
4. Houston, TX
5. South Boston, MA

Five jobs I've had:
1. Cook at Pizza Hut
2. Cashier at Target
3. Assistant to the Art Dept Assistant at ND
4. Marketing Assistant to an evil boss (see "Things I would do if I were a Billionaire")
5. Graphic Designer

Five books I've read:
1. Midnight's Children (still in progress)
2. Million Little Pieces
3. The Time Travelor's Wife (I just read they are making a movie of this book due out this Christmas)
4. The Bone Collector
5. The Emperor of Ocean Park

Five people I'm tagging:
1. Mother
2. Jamie
3. Carmen
4. Titi Liany
5. Quique



2 Comments:

Blogger eileen said...

the getting back at your enemies thing made me laugh

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mrs. V said...

So who did you tag, you forgot to list 5 people....

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home